Baby Shower Craft Ideas
Baby shower crafts are a fun and easy way to express your creativity.
They are great for decorating, group activities, favors, and to
use as a gift for the mom-to-be.
Crafts are fun to use at a baby shower because they are so versatile. The ideas provided are meant to inspire you to create fabulous crafts.
If you would like a great way to say thank you to your guests...
You cannot go wrong with a cute craft.
Don't see your favorite craft? Tell us about it and we will add it to our craft page!
Napkin Baby Shirt
- Learn how to fold napkins into a cute shirt to hold the utensils. So cute and easy!
-Learn how to make a fun and creative baby shower gift out of diapers.
Baby Sock Rose Bouquet
- Craft a beautiful bouquet of roses out of socks. It is a wonderful way to give baby items to that special mommy.
Candy Pacifier Necklaces
- Make a quick, cute candy pacifier necklace for each guest as a special way to say "thank you". These crafts are lots of fun and 100% edible!
Baby Bootie Cups
- Create creative booties out of Styrofoam and paper cups as a fun decoration or party favor.
Bear Towel Craft
- Make a cute teddy bear out of towels. View instructions submitted by one of our readers!
Bun In The Oven Game
- Play a fun bun in the oven game with this cute craft! Easy to make and fun to use!
Basket Baby Carriage
- Make a cute carriage out of baskets and fill it full of useful items the new mom will adore!Featured On Good Things Utah
- For this baby shower craft, use white onesies in differing sizes. Provide your guests with paints, material and embellishments for them to decorate
unique and fun gifts for the mom-to-be.
Sock Rose Corsages
- A beautiful way to make someone feel special. Learn how to cleverly craft socks into a corsage.
- A cake that is calorie and fat free! Give useful items as a fun gift everyone will enjoy.
Baby Sock Boutonniere
- Create the perfect gift for a new father to celebrate becoming a dad. It is a great matching gift for the baby sock corsage.
Cookbooks-Provide a card style cookbook for guests to decorate and fill with their favorite recipes.
- A beautiful and useful way to give towels.
The new mom is going to be busy with the new addition to the family. Create pages for her to add her favorite pictures to as the little one grows.
Use an apron for your guests to decorate for the new mom or dad. Provide paints and embellishments for them to use. Making up the saying is more than half the fun.
Baby Shower Centerpiece Ideas
From Baby Shower Craft Ideas To Home