Baby Shower Hostess Gifts
Are you looking for ideas for the perfect baby shower hostess gifts?
You just had a fabulous baby shower. Your hostess took care of everything. From the delicious food, to the perfect games and those extra special touches.
You know she spent lots of time making everything perfect for you. You would like to do something for her to say thank you, but are not sure what.
Your hostess gave you a fabulous gift, your baby shower. A perfect way to say thank you back to her is a heartfelt thank you note.
If you would like to get a baby shower gift for your hostess(es), keep it simple and from the heart.
Think about her personality and what she would really enjoy. You can also put together a gift basket of something to help relax or pamper her. Since it wasn't expected, she will be really touched!
Ideas for Great Baby Shower Hostess Gifts
- Flowers- extra points for you if you can have it delivered to her work or home. Women love special deliveries!
- Body Bath, lotion or bubbles
- A relaxing cd
- Gift certificate to Blockbuster
- Movie Tickets
- Candy-Candy Crate has a really unique retro gift basket that we fell in love with. Just choose the era for the candy...like 1940's and they will fill it with candy from those years. How fun is that?!!Click here to see all cool candies included.
- A gift card to Starbucks or another popular eatery
- A movie
- Coffee, wine or another favorite drink
- A gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure, or massage
- A plant
- Home decor
- A picture of both of you at the baby shower with a cute picture frame.
- Hot Sauce Basket-We found a really cool hot sauce gift basket over at Candy Crate. It is a great gift for a friend that likes things hot! Click here to see all of flavors of HOT included.
- A good book
- Take her out to lunch or dinner.
- Potted herbs or perennials
- A gift that matches the theme.
- Whip up a batch of homemade cookies, bread, brownies or another yummy dessert.
Gift basket Ideas for a Hostess Gift:
Relaxation- candles, a cd, aromatherapy bath gel and bubble bath.
Chocolate Lovers- lots of chocolate! It could be chocolate covered strawberries, cookies, brownies, cake, or ice cream.
Cooking- a cook book, ingredients for a meal with a recipe card, or some cooking supplies
Pamper Me- a gift certificate for a pedicure or manicure at a local salon.
Coffee Lovers- biscotti cookies, gourmet coffee, a cute mug, different flavored syrups, and creamer.
Decor- vinyl sayings for her wall, a cute decorative pillow or wall hanging
Movie Lovers- microwave popcorn, candy and a gift certificate to blockbuster.
The Thoughtful Basket- a journal, fancy pen and pretty stationary
Your baby shower hostess gift does not have to be expensive to show your appreciation. A good price range would be anywhere from $10-$40. Best of luck choosing the perfect gift!
Return From: Baby Shower Hostess Gifts To Baby Shower Home