Why Make a Diaper Cake?
Diaper Cakes are a beautiful and easy way to show your creative style. Not only are they easy to make, but they also give the mother to be lots of supplies for her new bundle of joy. It will always add to the fun of the baby shower, whether it is a gift or centerpiece of a table.
The top 6 reasons to make a diaper cake...
1. Great conversation topic! Everyone at the party will want to know everything about it. How it was made, what is in it, and who made it.
2. Not only is the mother to be getting a shower of useful items out of it, but you will be showered with compliments. Compliments never hurt!
You might want to wear a hat so people don't see your head getting bigger!
3. It is easy! A little bit of your own creative flair and a little bit of time is all you need.
4. It is inexpensive. You choose what will go into the cake, so you have the final say on the price. You can go all out, or budget a cute and simple cake.
5. It is the gift that keeps on giving. Not only is it beautiful, but the items you use in the cake will last for weeks and months, depending on what you put in it.
6. This will not be a gift the mother will want to return. Returns always happen with showers. You will be saved from the dreaded return pile with a creative gift like this one.
Before starting on the quest for the perfect cake, read How to make a diaper cake. I explain how to make a diaper cake start to finish. I also go over tips and techniques to save money and add your own creative flair. It is a must read for anyone who wants to make a diaper cake without making the common mistakes that waste your time and money.
We also have a step by step photo diaper cake instructions to help visually walk you through the constructing process.
For great ideas and themes, search our free gallery of pictures and ideas below. And when you are done with your masterpiece, come back and share with the rest of us how you did it.
Sharing is the best part of making something beautiful!
Diaper Cake Gallery Index
Click on any picture below to see the photos in that gallery
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.