Noah's Ark Baby Shower Cake
by Lui sisters
(Mississauga, Ontario, Canada )
Noah's Ark Cake Baby Shower
We baked this cake for my sister's Baby Shower. The theme was Noah's Ark so we took advantage of the theme.
1. Bake 2 round cakes (we used chocolate) stack
2. Fill with icing (Betty Crocker's whipped icing is best)
3. Dirty ice entire cake (chocolate icing)
4. Cover with brown chocolate fondant
5. Spread thin layer of chocolate icing where fondant rectangles will go
6. With leftover fondant roll and cut into long rectangles in various lengths
7. Then using edible metallic balls place randomly
8. Pipe blue icing on the bottom of cake to appear like waves
9. Use Skittles or M&Ms for rainbow
10. Finally place Little People's Noah and Animals and it's finished!
For the little house, we used Rice Krispie treats then covered with fondant and decorated as seen.
This was definitely our favorite cake to make! Hope you enjoy it too :)
Oh my goodness! This is the cutest Noah's ark cake! Those little people characters are adorable. I thought they were made of fondant at first. ;) I love how simple yet cute it is. Thanks so much for sharing your cake photos with us girls!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Baby Shower Edible Cakes.
Return To Baby Shower Ideas Home