Use A Baby Shower Centerpiece To
Tie Everything Together!
Why put up a boring food table when you can create a masterpiece with a baby shower centerpiece?
The most common place for it is on the food table. It can also decorate a gift table, especially if it is to be given to the mother to be at the end of the celebration.
The centerpiece will fall under 2 categories. Edible and Non-edible.
You can decide which is best for your party.
Below is a wonderful list of creative centerpiece ideas.
They can be twisted to match your theme and add that special "touch" to your baby shower.
With these creative ideas and your brain power, you will be able to come up with fantastic ideas for your perfect centerpiece.
Don't forget to come back and share your masterpiece with us. Sharing is the best part of making something beautiful!
Non Edible Centerpiece Ideas
Edible Centerpiece Ideas
Other Ideas For Your Baby Shower Centerpiece
- Fresh Flowers- Roses or carnations are especially beautiful to use. Use them as your centerpiece, and give them away as prizes!
- Cupcake Tower- A popular and bite size way to add fun to the shower table.
- Balloons- An inexpensive way to add some drama and height to your table. Balloons are a perfect way to dress up a room for a party.
- Baby Tree- Gather together some branches to make a baby tree. Inexpensive and a great way to add drama. Tie baby items, spray paint with the colors from the shower, or use it as a wishing tree or advice tree by tying advice cards on it for the guests to fill out.
- Candy Jars- What is more exciting than jars full of colorful candy? Your guests will feel like they are kids again! You can use match the colors of your theme or have fun with a bright mix of colors.
- Chocolate Fountain- Use a chocolate fountain as the center of your food table with lots of yummy things for your guests to dip. ;)
- Candles- Create some ambiance with candles.
- Blocks- Paint some cute wooden blocks to stack in the middle of your table as a fun centerpiece.
- Baby Bathtub- Fill a punch bowl with blue punch and float some rubber duckies in it.
- Dump Truck- for a construction theme, use dump trucks on your food table to serve your food.
Baby Shower Centerpieces to Match Your Theme
Visit our themes page to get more ideas on centerpiece ideas to match your theme.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.